Hello, and Welcome

The life and times of a not so average... okay... you got me... Totally average 20 something year old.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 1

So, I'm not very internet savvy and as I sit at the computer eating my chicken nuggets and trying to download music to my mp3player that I just got for Christmas... I'm wondering what it's like to have a blog... Which leads me to this.
So as a first post I thought I would just tell anyone who may stumble across this about me and why I really decided this sounded like fun.  I'm 23, single, and live in no where, Ohio.  I was in a relationship and he kinda split.  Then my last friend who lived within an hours drive of me hopped on a plane and flew himself back to California where I bet he's having boat loads more fun then I am.  So I guess I needed something interesting and fun to do and this fit the bill.  My intentions as of now are to post at least once a week and maybe put other things up here... Like my near death experiences (yeah, right), my exciting sexual escapades... of which I don't really have, or vent about my high pressured job.  I hope you guessed that there isn't any such high pressure going on in the work place.  I might throw some poetry around, or post random things I find when I'm stumbling online, or ask for advice when I'm going insane!  anyway...  Yeah.  We'll call it a day for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment